Work Smarter with Less Pain.
Desk Rx Mission: Empower you and your team of professionals with the skills and education to avoid muscle and joint pain associated with working a desk job. Incorporate smart movement throughout your work day and feel empowered to solve your aches and pains so you can feel happier and be more productive.
I want to help you help yourself.
- You’re sick of being in pain.
- It’s distracting you from your work.
- Your aches/pains are causing you to feel hopeless and depressed.
- You have to take days off work.
- Your productivity has gone down.
- You’ve tried PT 3 times with the same boring exercises that you never do.
- You know the pain will return the next day after your massage treatment.
- You’re sick of relying on the Chiropractor to “fix you”.
Lower your Health Care Costs
& Reduce Absenteeism.
Saved for every $1 spent on Workplace Wellness Programs.
Reduction in Worker's Comp & Disability Claims.
Lost Annually from Absenteeism in the U.S.
Strong Correlation between Low-Back Pain and Depression.
Help improve the overall functioning of your company’s office. Bring Desk Rx in to help give you the tools to work smarter. Email email@example.com to get started.
Online WebinarZoom Meeting
- Remote Workshop
- Live Presentation or Pre-Recorded
- Q&A with emailed PDF Handout
Desk Rx WorkshopSitting Solution 1.0
- Flagship Workshop
- Engaging PowerPoint
- Full-Body Mobility
- Actionable Tools
- PDF Handouts for Team
Workshop Series Bundle4-Workshop Series (Quarterly)
- Workshop #1 – Sitting Solution 1.0
- Workshop #2 – Back / Hips
- Workshop #3 – Wrists / Hands / Feet
- Workshop #4 – Neck / Shoulders / Back
Improve your Life right at Your Desk.
Hi! My name is Clayton Weakley.
Back Pain had consumed my life and robbed me of all the things I loved to do. Working a Desk Job greatly impacted my physical, mental, and emotional Health. It’s been my mission over the last 10+ years to get out of pain. I want to share what I’ve learned with YOU.
Clayton T. Weakley
Here are some things you can learn about me:
- I have a Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology.
- I’ve worked as a Certified Health Coach Specialist for 5+ years at a major Insurance Company.
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms) + Kinstretch Mobility Instructor.
- I am addicted to Rock Climbing. I climb 4 days/week.
- I enjoy hiking, climbing, puns, traveling, playing bass, and spending time with my family.
- I love dogs and will stop to pet every single dog I see walking down the street.
- I want to help empower you with the skills necessary to take care of your body for the rest of your life.
Come say Hi on Instagram → @clayton.moves
Let’s Work Together!
- Office Workshops
- Remote Zoom Webinars
- Online Resources